JIVR is an innovative British technology company designing and offering everyday use appliances simplifying life in large megalopolis. Currently, JIVR | Bike is our first step in implementing that vision by addressing short and mixed-distance commuting challenges in large urban areas. JIVR | Bike is a renowned product, recognised by many experts as an industry-changing piece of technology with customers across the globe.
Why join us
You will engage in a very interesting dialogue which aims at making metropolitan life easier with JIVR | Bike. You will be empowered to create opportunities and appeal to an entirely new category of consumers by providing e-bikes that enhance riding experience. You will be directly contributing to the success of JIVR | Bike Sales Team and you will co-create our premium brand.
What we offer
- Fantastic career development opportunities in a rapidly growing business
- JIVR Bike for your daily commute and necessary tools (PC or MacBook, phone)
- Flexible form of employment (Employment Contract, B2B)
- Leadership, experience sharing, training and co-creation of a premium brand
- Work with worldwide satisfied customers and global suppliers
- Sourcing new suppliers and procurement sources
- Creating and agreeing delivery and payment terms as well as quality requirements
- Preparing and concluding contracts with suppliers
- Performing periodic evaluation of suppliers / service providers
- Cooperating with other units in the area of the supply chain
- Participating in interesting projects implemented for the company’s needs.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in supplier search and negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent/native English)
- Positive attitude and ability to organise oneselves work
- Passionate about price structure optimisation and new technologies
- Experience in the field of procurement in the production industry is welcome
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com